2 tbsp flax seed meal
1 cup pitted dates
1 tbsp cacao powder
1 scoop Bondi Protein Chocolate Protein powder
3 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
70gr dark chocolate
- In a food processor blend the weetbix, flax seed meal, cacao and protein powder until combined.
- Add in the dates and pulse to combine.
- Add in the tahini, coconut oil and maple syrup and blend it until it forms a sticky dough.
- Press the mixture in a loaf tin lined with plastic wrap and press down with your fingers to flatten it.
- Place the tin in the freezer for 5 minutes while you melt the chocolate. Then spread the melted chocolate on top of the slice and leave it to set in the freezer 20 minutes before slicing.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.