Makes 12 servings
1 cup of frozen blueberries just thawed
130g rolled oats
60g Bondi Protein vanilla protein
3 tbsp rice malt syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp chia seeds
50g desiccated coconut + more to coat
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to the container and pop into the fridge for 3 hours or until mixture thickens.
- Place extra desiccated coconut into a plate.
- Roll 1tbsp of blueberry mixture into balls than roll them in the coconut.
- Repeat and set aside to serve