PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
400g can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 of a large ripe avocado
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
1/4 cup bondi protein chocolate powder
¼ cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C . Grease a 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips into blender or food processor. Process or puree until ingredients form a smooth batter. If the batter is way too thick and won’t process then add in a teaspoon or two of water. This batter needs to be very thick in order to produce fudgy brownies.
- Add in 1/3 cup chocolate chips and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared baking tray
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out somewhat clean and top of the brownies begin to crack. Cool pan completely on wire rack then cut into 12.