1 Cup Almond Meal
½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
½ Cup Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
¼ Cup Coco Sugar
1/3 Cup Coco Oil (Melted)
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Tsp Lemon Rind
250g Frozen Blueberries
2 Tbsp Chai Seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a brownie tray (8’ x 8’) with baking paper
- Add Berries, Lemon rind and Chai seeds to a small saucepan. On medium heat cook together for 10 mins or until a jam like consistency is reached.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, once mixed, add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Press ¾ of the mix into baking tray, once evenly distributed, poke with a fork and place in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until Golden.
- Remove from oven and add blueberry jam.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Keep refrigerated