Makes 10 servings
300g glace cherries + a little for garnish
375g desiccated coconut + a little for garnish
60g Bondi Protein vanilla protein
200ml melted coconut oil
a pinch of salt
200g carob chocolate
- Finely chop the cherries and combine in a large mixing bowl with coconut, protein, coconut oil and salt.
- Pour into a lined baking tin and pop into the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a heat proof bowl in the microwave in 30 sec burst should take 3-6 burst depending on chocolate sized and microwave strength.
- Pour chocolate over the the cherries mixture
- Top the chocolate with cherries chopped and coconut and pop into the fridge to set for 30 mins minimum