100g Dates pitted
1 Tsp Bi Carb Powder
3 Large Banana’s (the riper the better!)
2 Large Eggs
2 Scoops Banana Slim It Women’s Protein
¼ Cup Honey
¼ Cup Coconut Milk
1 ½ Cups Almond Meal
½ cup Coconut (I used desiccated)
2 Tsp Baking Soda
¼ Cup Cashews (Chopped)
1 Tsp Cinnamon
½ Tsp Salt
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C
- Soak dates with Bi carb Powder in 100ml Hot water for 10 minutes
- Remove and chop.
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk together.
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients well. Mash in your bananas. (I DO THEM INDIVUDUALLY)
- Whisk all together.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry and mix well with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Line your loaf tin with baking paper.
- Cook for 50 minutes and check every 5 minutes after this using a clean knife.
- Once it comes out clean, the loaf is ready.
- Remove from tin and let cool on a rack.