140g peanut butter or nut butter of choice
30g coconut sugar
1 large egg
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
¼ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
23g coconut flour
65g salted caramel protein powder
½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with some baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients and mix thoroughly until fully combined.
- If the mixture feels too dry just add several drops of almond or oat milk.
- Roll into golf ball sized balls and place on the lined baking tray. Press the tops of the cookie to flatten slightly. Bake in the oven for 5-7 mins.
- Allow to cool before serving.