PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup packed coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3/4 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
1 packet of banana BP powder (40g) * was it banana?
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
Flakey sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In small bowl mix together the oats and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in dry ingredients with a wooden spoon, then gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies into 2-inch dough balls and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Gently flatten the top of the cookie with your hand. Tip, wet your hands with water so the dough doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes and remove when edges barely begin to turn a golden brown. The cookies may look a little underdone, but they will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle each cookie with flakey sea salt.