2 cups 500g Coconut Yoghurt
1 scoop BP vegan protein
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
½ cup fresh sliced strawberries
½ cup fresh raspberries
¼ cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
¼ cup puffed rice
- Line a 9” x 10” baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt and protein powder and mix until smooth.Stir through maple syrup and vanilla bean paste.Fold through chocolate chips.
- Spread yoghurt mixture into lined tray using a spatula
- Scatter over strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and puffed rice.
- Set in the freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight, until completely hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into bite sized pieces. Enjoy!