4 cups puffed rice
¼ cup black chia seeds
2 cups desiccated coconut
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder
¾ cup honey
½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Place the rice bubbles, chia seeds, coconut, cacao powder and protein powder into a large bowl.
- Pour over the honey and melted coconut oil and mix together really well.
- Place the mixture into a lined 20cm square baking tin and press down firmly.
- Place the tin into the fridge and leave for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Take out of the fridge and cut into bars.
- Store the bars in an airtight container in the fridge.