1 cup almond butter
2 tbsp xylitol (substitute for stevia)
30g keto vanilla protein powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a large baking tray with some baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients together into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the cookie dough into golf size balls and place them on the lined baking tray. If the mixture is too sticky, wet your hands with water each time you roll the cookie dough.
- Using a fork, gently press down the cookie to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Allow too cool before eating.