¼ cup cold water
½ cup coconut milk
120g cream cheese
2 tsp baking powder
⅓ cup almond flour
⅓ cup keto vanilla protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp xylitol
Coconut oil and butter for cooking
1 punnet blueberries, for garnish
- Blend the eggs, water and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- Place a medium sized pan on medium low to medium heat and add in some coconut oil or butter.
- Pour in a ladleful of the batter and cook each side for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Serve with extra butter and fresh blueberries.