Makes 1 loaf
3 medium zucchinis, grated
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
1 ½ cups blanched finely ground almond flour
½ cup keto vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180C. Spray and line a small loaf pan (8.5 X 4.5 inches) with baking paper so that there’s an overhang.
- Wrap the grated zucchinis in some paper towel and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix in the almond flour, protein powder, coconut oil, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Then add the grated zucchini.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Smooth the top out with a spatula and sprinkle over some pepitas.
- Bake the bread until browned and set, and a toothpick inserted in its center comes out clean, about 30-40 minutes.
- Cool the bread on the cooling rack about 1 hour before slicing. Serve with some butter.