140 G All Purpose Flour
50g Bondi Protein Berry Collagen
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Pinch of Salt
90g Melted Butter
200g Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
200g Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180
- Line a 20cm baking dish
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, protein, baking powder and salt.’
- In another bowl whisk together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla bean paste until smooth.
- Stir in dry ingredients and then 150g of the berries.
- Transfer to the baking dish and top with remaining berries
- Bake for 30-35 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 10 then slice