2 scoops of Bondi Protein Vanilla Powder
400g butter, chopped
500g vegan white chocolate
2 cups stevia sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups plain flour, sifted
2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 150C. Grease and line a square cake pan.
- Combine butter, chocolate and 400ml water in a large heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Add stevia and vanilla to the chocolate mixture. Stir to combine. Add eggs, mix well. Sift flours together over chocolate mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 1-1.5hrs or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool completely in the pan for 20mins. Carefully turn the cake out. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container and store either in the fridge or at room temp for 5 days, depending on the texture you prefer to enjoy it.
- Decorate with your choice of toppings. Pictured here, VIOLET & SALT have used a Vanilla Bean Refined Sugar Free Buttercream and Lemon Curd.