500g mixed berries frozen
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
2 scoops of Bondi Protein berry collagen protein powder
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
60g of butter chilled and chopped
1⁄4 cup of flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1⁄2 tsp of ground ginger
1⁄2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- In a mixing bowl combine berries, 3 tbsp of brown sugar, protein powder, vanilla bean paste and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer the mixture into a 23cm pie dish
- In a mixing bowl place butter, remaining brown sugar, flour, oats, ginger, nutmeg and
- Using your fingertips rub together the ingredients until a crumb like texture formsa pinch of salt.
- Spoon over the berries and pop into the oven at 170C for 30-35 mins or until the crumb is golden.