PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES
¼ cup coconut sugar
20g bondi protein strawberry powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup coconut oil
1 cup hemp flour
1 cup coconut milk
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the eggs and sugar. Whisk until fully combined.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add more milk if you need to. You are looking for a pouring consistency
- When the waffle maker has warmed up, ladle in enough mixture to cover the base.
- Close the lid and let it cook. It should take 3-5 mins.
- Serve with ice cream of your choice.