200g pitted medjool dates
30g almond flour
10g coconut flour
5g beetroot powder (substitute for juice of 1 beetroot)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
25g cacao powder (substitute for cocoa powder)
20ml rice malt syrup
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Beetroot powder, for rolling
30g Vanilla Slim It: Womens
- Place the dates and blend in a food processor until a ball forms.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, beetroot powder, vanilla, cacao powder, rice malt syrup and vinegar. Blend until dough is formed.
- The mixture should form easily when squeezed between your fingers. If too dry, add a little more rice malt syrup. If too wet, add more coconut flour, almond flour, or cacao powder as needed.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp amounts of dough and roll into balls. Toss them in the beetroot powder to coat.
- Store leftovers in a container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.