Makes 10 bars
400g White chocolate, roughly chopped
40g Vanilla Bondi Protein powder
100g Pink and white marshmallows
½ cup Pistachios, roughly chopped
¼ cup Dried cranberries
¼ cup Apricot, roughly chopped
¼ cup Goji berries
½ cup Toasted coconut flakes
- Line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a bowl on a double boiler over a pot of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water) and stir until melted.
- Once melted, add in the protein powder.
- Allow to cool slightly then fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the rocky road mixture into the prepared tin and spread out into one even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. Cut into bars and serve.