220g pitted Medjool dates
30g Salted Caramel Bondi Protein powder
Good pinch of salt
80g melted coconut oil (65 g)
60g smooth peanut butter
20ml maple syrup
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes then drain well and set aside.
- Mix the coconut oil, tahini and maple syrup together in a saucepan and melt over low heat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 4 tart tins or muffin liners and place them in the freezer to harden.
- Place the soaked dates and protein powder into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once the cups are hardened, place one tablespoon of the date mixture into the tart and spread it around to flatten. Place it back in the freezer to harden for 1 hour and enjoy.