2 Scoops BPC vanilla
2/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 Cup Almond Milk
1 Cup Flour (I used organic white)
½ cup mixed frozen Berries (Compote)
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Scoop Coconut Ice cream
¼ cup Macadamias
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Always starting with the wet.
- Blend until smooth, removing the lid and pushing down the sides if necessary.
- Preheat the waffle maker (I brushed with olive oil to prevent sticking)
- Pour mix into the machine and cook until golden.
- In a small pot, add the berries and ½ Tbsp Honey, simmer for around 10 mins until the berries are hot.
- In a small pan, add the macadamia nuts with ½ Tbsp Honey, Cook until golden on a low heat.
- Layer waffles on a plate, add the scoop of Ice cream, and be generous with your berry and nut distribution. Enjoy!