8 leaves of gelatine (or 11g)
550ml full cream milk
550ml thickened cream
40g Vanilla Bondi Protein powder
½ tsp vanilla bean paste
100g caster sugar
600g fresh raspberries, extra to decorate
Icing sugar to taste
2 tbsp water
Mint leaves to garnish (optional)
Pomegranate seeds to garnish (optional)
Lime zest to garnish (optional)
- Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water to bloom.
- Add the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla bean paste into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the cream mixture from heat and add in the protein powder. Whisk to incorporate. Squeeze out excess water from the gelatine and add to the cream mixture. Stir well until fully dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into moulds or ramekins and allow to set in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- In the meantime, prepare your coulis. Add the raspberries, icing sugar and water to a saucepan and allow to break down into a sauce like consistency. This should take between 10-15 mins. Allow to cool before serving with pannacotta.
- Garnish with mint leaves, lime zest and pomegranate seeds.