½ cup of caster sugar
2 tbsp of water
375ml of coconut milk (canned)
1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
3 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
5 heaped tbsp of corn flour
- In a pan add sugar and water on medium heat and watch as the sugar caramelizes should take between 7-10 minutes depending on how high you heat is.
- Once a caramel forms add a tbsp into each dariole mould
- In a pot add 200ml of coconut milk, vanilla bean paste and maple syrup. Place on medium heat until simmering 4-6 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add the rest of the coconut milk and corn flour, whisk until combined then pour mixture into coconut milk pot and whisk until thick and creamy 2-4 minutes on a low heat.
- Pour into moulds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
1 packet of Bondi Protein Coffee
2 tbsp of caster sugar
600ml of water
- In a pot add all the ingredients until simmering.
- Then pour into a small baking tray and place into the freezer overnight.
- Tomorrow once frozen, use a fork to scrap the granita and save in freezer until serving.
3 tbsp crushed peanuts
¼ tsp of salt flakes
½ a tbsp of caster sugar
Mix the peanuts, salt and sugar above. Unmould the creme caramel, spoon over the coffee granita and sprinkle on the peanut mixture.